- I am short. Hey, that's important. The height you view the world from affects your world view.
- I am left-handed. Have the scars to prove it, even. Why did you right-handed people have to make life so difficult for the rest of us?
- I am a nearsighted astigmatic. That's the way I see things, so it must be the way things are. Right?
- I almost always have a song playing in my head. It's odd if I don't.
- I have a BSc in Zoology and work as a naturalist/interpreter. That generally translates as "my job is weird". I'm not sure what I'd do with a normal job at this point...
- Much of my work involves science but most of my hobbies involve the arts. I kind of like it that way, and I'm not always comfortable when the two cross over.
- I have an overdeveloped sense of the absurd and a pretty serious fondness for British sketch comedy. I have a feeling that the two might, in fact, be connected.
- I like spiders. Yes, I do. I studied mammals, though.
My finger, yes, and I'd be embarrassed to say how many dragonflies I picked up to get that shot. Oh, and my hand is about as much of me as you'll ever see on the blog. I'm happier that way.