Monday 8 February 2016

I have a few things

I'm at home today and, as you know, blogging by phone for me tends to the disastrous. So to keep things safe, here's some (yes, some. If you only saw the rest...) of my art pencils. Sewing felt holders made by me from some of Grandma's (maternal grandmother, if anyone cares) stock.

Everyone else can stop here. Art nerds:

  1. Koh-I-Noor Magic
  2. FineTech blender
  3. Bienfang water brush
  4. Staedtler Karat Watercolour
  5. Derwent Watercolour
  6. Derwent Metallic
  7. Koh-I-Noor Tri-tone
  8. Derwent Inktense
  9. Wolff's Carbon
  10. Derwent Tinted Charcoal
  11. Derwent Drawing Pencils
  12. Conte Crayons
  13. Derwent Graphitint
Do I win at nerd yet? That's only what fits in the pretend make-up case, mind. There's more in my non-travelling storage.

I like art pencils. And apparently I like Derwent. Didn't realise how much.

I have regular graphite, of course. Staedtler at Dad's; Koh-I-Noor woodless otherwise.

And we haven't even got to crayons. Or pens. Or the paint stuff.





Geez. Maybe I actually do have a problem. Excuse me while I enjoy having a problem.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails