Saturday 2 May 2015

Pictorial essay of the day:

First, congratulations to the Cambridges on the new baby sister for Prince George. I imagine that he'll like her.

Eventually.

Second, I voted in the advance poll yesterday for the provincial election, which means that a) my vote won't count yet again since I refuse to vote for a conservative party (more on that tomorrow, maybe. And uncharacteristically), and b) I'm already sick of political ads. Tuesday can't come soon enough, boys and girls.

I spend part of the morning at the local Royal Canadian Legion garage sale (my dad's a member) and part of the afternoon taking and editing some new photos (yes, finally), so you're not getting much of a post. In lieu of that, I thought I'd present How to Feed A Tom. The feeder comes from my uncle. His cats didn't like it, but Tom prefers it to a regular dish. More of a challenge, I suppose. Ready? Here we go...






Good job, Tom. And what was Bob up to while all of this was going on? Let's see...


Somebody had to keep that mat from leaving, you see. Later, folks. I'll try for an actual post later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails