Saturday 17 December 2016

Quaecumque Vera

That's the Latin motto of my university, by the way. Almost no one these days knows what it means. I do. So let's truth.

I've been working at home a lot in the past few weeks, and I almost want to scream at the way women are sold a pile of goods AND how so many of you are actually  sold it.

No one "needs" a little black dress unless you know that you're going out somewhere that needs one. No one "needs" stupid shoes. No one. And life's too short for shoes that cause you pain anyway.

The photo, so you know, shows my life as opposed to what shopping TV seems to think it's supposed to be.

As to bags... well, geez. Are you really out there, those people who need a service to resell purses that you've paid thousands of dollars for? Me and my $40 Guatemalan bag may need to come and flick your ears. The day I pay more than rent for a purse may mean hospitalisation.

Aaanyway, I hope that you're having a happy holiday season. Just try to not make it all about "I want".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails