Tuesday 27 December 2016

You can take yer winter and...

These two shots were taken from my bedroom window here at Dad's on Christmas Day. And why didn't I go outside to take better shots that didn't include drainpipes?

Because it was freaking cold, that's why.

As you can see, we had a bit of snow for Christmas. All of you people wishing for a white Christmas? Well, I kind of hate you. This much snow just made travel unsafe (like I said yesterday, I just missed that part) and didn't change a damned thing about Christmas itself. But then, you've probably guessed my feelings about winter in general by now.

Anyway, there's a couple of posts to tide you over, probably until the new year. Anyone who actually misses me here can find me as deeolworld on twitter and instagram, or look for me on facebook where I'll most likely ignore you since I pretty much just have that account for work.

Later, everyone.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails