Sunday 8 October 2017

Pointless Fall Photos

Look! A blog post! And photos from the actual camera as opposed to the phone. All the photos are unedited today, because I wasn't in the mood. Here we go...

Tis the season for a bucket full of potatoes.

Random rose hip.

High Bush-cranberry. Not a true cranberry, but a similar flavour.

Cotoneaster hedge. Just because.

Yep. That's it. Mostly because I was too lazy to change from my short prime lens, so most of the others were fuzzy. I didn't think that I needed to post any pseudoartistic shots today.

Here's hoping that I get off my butt and take the camera out a little more before everything's completely covered in snow. Which it already has been once, but it melted.

Gotta love Alberta sometimes.

1 comment:

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Greetings from the UK. Good luck to you and your endeavours.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Related Posts with Thumbnails