Friday 8 June 2018

Well, hi, blog. Long time no see.

To be honest, I don't see the point of having a blog anymore. I don't use it; my job doesn't use its blog... why am I still bothering to type here?

Well, here's the thing. Anthony Bourdain died bt his own hand. I'm sad, but I refuse to judge despite what the idiots would like to tell you. He left behind a lot of people who loved him, and I can't explain why. I don't know.

I do know what it's like to feel like the whole world around you is empty and that there's no point. I do know what it feels like to feel nothing. Literally. I do know what it feels like to decide that the only way out is to be gone.

And I've tried.

Yep.

I ended up in a panic and stopped what I started (sorry, I'm not going to say because I don't want to trigger or suggest. Ever), but it would have been easy to just say DONE.

Turns out that I'm not done. Who knew? A lot of people right now are sending out suicide hotline numbers and they mean well. In my personal experience, though, in the middle of depression your loved one won't be giving an eff about hotlines. Talk to them. Please.

Yeah

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails