Friday 17 January 2014

Quick pointless photo of the day:

It was a weird one... the day, that is. I didn't go in to work because it turned out that I was way over my hours for this pay period. I slept late (completely disorienting for an insomniac). I had a pleasant spring drive down the highway in January.

I can't express enough just how incredibly weird that last statement was. Anyway, to continue:

I came downstairs to check work's twitter feeds and my e-mail, and Dad's computer decided that it wasn't in the mood to wake up the hamsters so I went upstairs to grab a book while I waited (more on the book tomorrow, probably). The computer finally decided to open the browser, I checked what I was going to check -- with occasional computer hamster water breaks, apparently -- and now it's five o'clock and I'm not really in the mood to be in the basement anymore.

In other words, read this all as: blather tomorrow, maybe. For now, I'm going upstairs. Enjoy the ash keys, I guess.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails