Friday 14 March 2014

Pointless photo of the day. Days. Whatever.

You can already tell from the post title that I don't really have anything, right?

I have a headache, if that counts.

I also have a program this afternoon, but not before I eat some pie.

Yes, boys and girls, it's Pi Day today. That'd be 3/14, for those who aren't familiar with the whole thing. Although... now that I come to think of it, that doesn't even really apply to the Canadian way of dating. It should be day, month, year, not month, day, year. So here in Canada it's not Pi Day at all. It's 14/3/14.

I'm going to have pie anyway. We're using Pi Day as an excuse to have pie at our noon quarterly meeting.

And now you know.

And I still don't have anything.





Not even the pie, yet. But it's coming...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails