Monday 27 April 2015

Pointless photo of the day:

This is a bit old, but I don't think I've used it yet. The shelves at the basement windows were originally for overwintering plants, but even with our old cats they became observation decks pretty quickly.

Incidentally, my dad heard from the owner of the mother of our current cats that she's just had another litter. Dad's cats aren't even a year old, remember.

I'm more than a little annoyed by the news, to be honest. Wandering cats are huge killers of songbirds, for one thing, and even if they're not hunting there's a big chance that they'll have shorter lives through injury or illness. It's a bit of a thing where I work, the whole keep your cat inside idea.

If they can't be bothered to do that, they should at least have her spayed. Hey, Tom and Bob are great, but how many times do you want to find homes for more Toms and Bobs?



Just saying. And now saying (repeat after me -- you've heard it enough by now) back to work for me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails