Thursday 9 April 2015

Tea... and other stuff if I happen to still have time.

Some days I have more fun editing the photos that turned out crap than I did taking the photos in the first place...

----------

Ok, to catch you up on the current tea-drinking. Remember I said that if a person added milk to Cocoa Canela it would basically be hot chocolate with extra caffeine? I tried it the other day. It was. And it was very good.

Yesterday was the first go for Organic Pure Chai. Very tasty, but with only cinnamon and cloves for spices I think that it lacks the complexity of what I personally think of as chai. Maybe it's my definition of chai that's sketchy, I dunno. That's more than possible. It's still a good, drinkable tea, whatever the case may be.

Today I had Assam Banaspaty, and it strikes me as odd that with all the tea I've had over the years I'd never actually tried an assam before. I liked it a lot. It's definitely a candidate for reordering.





Aaand I'm officially out of lunch break. So much for the other stuff part, but it gives me something for next time if I manage to remember it. Catch you later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails