Sunday 16 August 2015

I have no idea

What this post is supposed to be about, I mean. I could tell you that the new weather app I downloaded (because I stupidly deleted my other one) rather amusingly thinks it can predict that it's going to start raining in exactly eleven minutes.

I could tell you that it's a pain to have gas when you're on a pouch but that would be a short story because it's a pain to have gas when you're on a pouch.

I could tell you that the idiots that manage my apartment building arranged to have the hall carpets cleaned this morning at 8 am (seriously. 8 am on a Sunday?) when the apartment's already stupidly hot and humid.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Humid to an Albertan is pretty much parched to the rest of the country. But still. Now it's more humid, and that's just stupid.

Aaand I'm noticing that there's already a lot of stupid in this post. Funny, really, because it makes me sound like I'm in a mood when I'm really not. Well, except about the gas.

I still don't know what to blather about, by the way.



Maybe it's best that I just don't then. Before I stop typing, though, I just had to point out that today's pointless photo does NOT contain any spiders. That's a harvestman, better known to some of us as a daddy longlegs. Definitely not a spider.

Um, so there. Catch you later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails