Monday 17 August 2015

Pointless unedited cat photos of the day:

 These are just quick shots that I took yesterday. And when I say quick, I should also say that any weirdness in focusing is just because I didn't even bother to change the lens on the camera.

Anyway. In honour of Black Cat Appreciation Day, I present two non-black cats. Tom doesn't count because of the white bits, you see.

Black cats have been treated horribly over the years for very stupid reasons, and are often the last ones left (so to speak, since there are sadly always new cats coming in) at shelters. Personally, I find black cats pretty cool and it's only an accident of how we've acquired cats in the past (usually, as in the case of these two, "do you want a cat?") that we've never had one. If you do have one, take to your social medium of choice and post a photo. With the right hashtag, of course. You're pretty much guaranteed a retweet or like from someone on Black Cat Appreciation Day, you know.

 So what are the Turkey Brothers up to these days? Bob (aka Weed) is, as usual, chillin'. And getting into plenty of trouble, but quietly so that people don't notice right away. Tom the Bomb gets into trouble much more blatantly, as you might expect. Or at least as we expect.

He's learned (or did accidentally, at least) to turn on Dad's clock radio, by the way. It led to an unexpected five o'clock awakening the other day, apparently. No doubt not appreciated at the time, but I find it funny. And I'm glad that the lever-style door handle to the back door operates backward at the moment, since otherwise I think he has the capability to become Houdini Cat, master of escaping to the back yard.

As to what's going on in the photos, up top you'll see Tom in the new tunnel I bought them. Only because it was on sale, actually; they have enough toys otherwise. Tom was first in, and boots Bob out if he dares to have a go. As usual.

As for the rest, it's just Bob in normal Bob pose and Tom in normal is that the damned camera again? pose. Yep, everything's normal at my father's house.





Lunch now, because I didn't have enough breakfast. Besides, I'm sure you're exhausted after three blogging days in a row. I know I am.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails