Thursday 28 January 2016

Pointless photo of the day:

 Top: Bob sits on his brother and practices his one-paw kneading technique. Bottom: Bob gives me the whaaat??? look when I take his picture for weirdly sitting on his brother and kneading him with one paw.

Sorry, folks, that's about it. I meant to post some actual blather today, but then I found out that I needed to change my wafer because I was starting to lose a seal so that took priority.

That's ostomy speak for: I needed to redo my medical stuff before I started leaking crap inconveniently.

Not that it's ever convenient to leak crap, but there you go.

I don't talk about the fun of life with a pouch often here, because for the most part it's ok. When it's not ok it's literally shitty, but that's rare.

Anyway, maybe some real blather tomorrow. If not, see you whenever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails