Wednesday 13 January 2016

Something

Actually, more likely nothing. I just wanted a chance to use a real photo from a real camera after spending the past little while taking phone pictures for work's instagram. Kind of proving to myself that I do still occasionally take real photos, I suupose.

Even if they're weird.

Oh, there is one something. I forgot to tell you about the last tea sample from that Christmas tea set. It was Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, and to be honest it didn't do it for me. It seemed like it needed the word"-flavoured" after it, like it was somehow fake. I know that artificial flavouring is listed, but I suspect that it's more about the dried strawberries. Dried strawberry is a pretty strong taste, and it's hard for it not to jump in and announce itself above everything else. Ah well, one tea out of nine isn't bad at all, considering what diverse tastes the company tries to appeal to.

Back to work, then, but for anyone who wondered which of my regulars that I mentioned the other day needed replenishing, it was Quangzhou Milk Oolong (I promise, one of the smoothest teas you'll ever drink) and Chocolate Rocket. Consider that last one morning coffee for the I-hate-coffee crowd.



I'm a proud member, if you hadn't guessed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails