Tuesday 22 March 2016

Happy Spring!

Yes, boys and girls, it's springtime in Alberta. This happened yesterday, of course. Before this it was actually starting to look a bit like spring, but heaven forbid that we'd get REAL spring before June here.

These two very pointless photos (do you like the artsy blinds shot?) were taken with my tablet because my phone was too busy playing music to my bluetooth speaker.

That was a sentence that honestly makes sense these days. My life's gotten weird, at some point, I think.

And what's a camera, again? Poor camera, you really do need to come out for a spin soon.

I need to get back to work, but for those keeping up I should say that I got a new surgery date yesterday and it's a lot sooner than I thought it would be. 'Nuff said there for now, though. We'll worry about the panic when it's closer to panic time.



Later, folks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails