Friday 11 March 2016

Just quickly

I need to take more pointless photos. My stored snow ones are rapidly becoming out of date.

I'm certainly not complaining.



Anyway, this is just a quick post for anyone who was wondering about the surgery thing and isn't local enough to have heard the news. Construction flooding at the hospital has closed half of the operating rooms for an indefinite period. This, of course, means that dozens -- probably more like hundreds if you count the smaller surgeries -- of operations have been postponed.

Mine included.

They're going to continue the pre-op stuff to get it out of the way, and reschedule the last blood test when they know my date.

This could, depending on the wait, be a good thing. Yep, believe it or not.

As it was, the surgical date was cutting it awfully close to the start of spring staff training, and since we have pretty much a new crew this year I'm kinda sorta needed. Now, if I somehow get a date even closer to spring training it'll blow, but if (and considering the uncertainty of everything, this seems more likely) the new date is AFTER training, it'll be ok. Or at least better.

So yeah. Limbo again, but this time with the thing in sight at least.



I'll keep you posted. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails