Thursday 12 March 2015

Oops. Forgot to title this when I first published. Shows how the day went...

Another quick one, because I ended up doing work on my lunch hour.

I mean, really. How dare work happen?

Anyway, short version of what I was going to rant about: the project I mentioned a while ago (which hasn't gone away from my brain yet, amazingly) means I need, amongst other things, a brayer. Sorry, brayer. And they can be used for other things besides block printing, so don't get any ideas there. I'll also need a piece of plexiglas, a stamp pad, and my hot glue gun. Confused yet?

Anyway, there are lots of places to get brayers, but I figured I'd just go to Michael's because I knew where to find them there and it'd be quick.

Bad move, Dee. That store is kryptonite for you.

And there was a bead sale.

And one on canvasses.

And...



crap.

In the end the damage was under $60, so yay me. And I needed that brayer anyway.

And the hematite diamond-shaped beads are pretty cool.





And I might decide to paint on a black canvas someday...

crap.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails