Wednesday 23 November 2011

Just changed the title

I was about to go off on a rant about the reasons stupid people shouldn't be allowed to have kids, but I've changed my mind. Guess I'm just not up to working myself into a tizzy about stupidity today.

I will say, though, that if you're not willing to lead by example when it comes to road and parking lot safety, then you shouldn't be surprised when your child ends up being hit by a car because he had no concept of the fact that not all cars automatically stop. This was one incredibly stupid, entitle-minded woman ambling through the middle of our parking lot with her toddler son only sort of following her this morning, folks.

Anyway.

And now that I've said anyway, I don't really know what comes next. Yep, that's right. A week off and I didn't even bother to think of anything to blather about.

So, then...

um...

Sorry, work thing. Where was I?



Oh yeah. At um. Doesn't bode well for this edition of Randomly Typing Will Lead to an Idea, so maybe I'll just stop here. See you later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails