Wednesday 5 September 2012

Pointless photo of the day:

Yep. got nothing.

I tried to have something, but between the meeting I was in this morning, some discussion about upcoming major renovations and how badly they'll screw up programming (more on that as we get closer to it), and the fact that our septic system is out again (kind of a worry for someone with a complainy gut... not to mention the fact that the visitors just looove coming in and seeing bathrooms out of order signs) I just haven't got the brain to be blathery.

So... High Bush-cranberries, in case anyone wondered.

The end.

See you tomorrow, probably.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

All I could see were those purple grapes and now much my chickens would love just having those hanging through their coop wire. I must plant a grape vine for them close to their coop. They go crazy for red grapes. I hate how I feel if I over sleep. Or worse than that. If I get up to pee and then fall back asleep close to get up time. I feel so drugged. I used to in my younger days, stay up till 2am and then get up at 7. They say too much sleep is bad, too little is bad. 7hours is good. I never had insomnia until after 45. Then it hit me hard. I think it was the inablity to clear my thoughts as if in meditation. When I used to fall asleep in 5 seconds, it was like a light bulb turning off. All thoughts gone. But if you allow yourself to let thoughts run through your head. It will never end. I also found that if I can't do the meditation thing. I do a very boring list of God Bless all my family and friends by name. I try and do at least 30 or 40 names. I fall asleep before I finish. Sad. But it works.

Related Posts with Thumbnails