Tuesday 22 April 2014

Fashion sense

Gotta love STARS bandage and pearls. This look brought to you by Left-Handedness.

And, um, don't ask about the pearls for work at a nature centre. I was in a mood last night.

----------

I'm going to have to make this a short one today because I'm currently puppysitting and the dog (whose name is Arthur, although he'll probably remain The Puppy for the purposes of the blog) and I just got back from a quick walk. Number one rule of puppy in office: puppy wakes up from nap, puppy goes outside right away = far less pee spots. He's sitting under my desk right now, which is kind of cool.

It's meant that blog time got away from me, though, and I have to get back to work. I know you probably would have rather had a picture of the puppy than my arm, but hey. The place is called pointless for a reason.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails