Sunday 6 April 2014

Words words words

There were a lot of words here yesterday.

Now there are a lot of words on the other blog.

Check the sidebar link if you'd like to read more words.

(I'll warn you, though -- they're mostly about poop.)

(Yes, seriously.)

On this blog?

Pictorial essay, of sorts. You see...












It's melting. It's finally melting.

They're predicting an entire week of above zero highs. Some in the double digits, even. I'll, of course, believe it when I see it, but still. There's hope, apparently. Oh, and this:







Yes! Fuzzy shot because it was fairly inaccessible without standing in a snowbank, but irrefutable proof that things are trying to spring. True, this is European crocus and some daffodils, which are early anyway, and it is very close to the dryer vent, but still. Green, growing things. Hope, my friends.

Until the next blizzard.

----------

In other, quick news, I packaged up another doll for charity silent auction, and I threw in a couple of cheap ones for their regular sales tables. Sadly, not even a drop in the bucket, but hope (hey, more hope! This blog is very hopeful today) for less stuff in my life, slowly but surely.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails