Friday 16 May 2014

Fairly late pointless photo and you know that means no real post of the day:

The ball is for Arthur, you see, for when he gets older. He could consider it a gift from the late great Rikki aka Dogbreath, since she's the one who brought it into Dad's yard in the first place.

Ok, really? I just need to take some new photos this weekend. I have one on the camera that I'm debating on whether to post (you'll know why the debate if I do actually post it), but I'm hoping to find at least something in the yard that's worth a photo tomorrow.

This spring has been sooo slooow...

Anyway. It's late, this old computer is being stupid, and as the title says I don't even have a real post, so goodnight moon.

Goodnight ball.

Goodnight people who are already working on their three-day drunkfest in honour of May Two-Four.

Which, confusingly, is on May 19th this year.





I'm not sure that Queen Victoria would be amused.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails