Monday 19 May 2014

I wonder what this post will be?

Any suggestions? I don't seem to have any, which is a shame because this may be yet another week of indifferent posting, depending on how busy I get with programs.

Our pointless photo of the day looks fuzzy, by the way, because the subject is fuzzy. That's a flower bud of Pasqueflower or Prairie Crocus (Pulsatilla patens... sometimes Anemone patens, but that's the old classification). The link is to some Google Image pictures of what the flower looks like when it opens. It's pretty. And, of course, I'll probably miss all the ones in Dad's yard if I go by the schedule of not showing up for a few weeks at a time that I have been. That started over the winter through a combination of bad weather and laziness. Now it's mostly laziness with a little bit of working thrown in. I've got to kick that habit.

Well, maybe not the working part.

I'm so seriously in need of flowers, though. The grass is starting to green up, finally, but there are still barely any leaves on the trees. I'm desperate for green, but I'm really jonesing for flowers. And spiders. Especially with that lens to put through its paces. I want me some close focus with good bokeh, boys and girls.

No one would have guessed that from the photos you usually see on the blog. Trust me to pick one today that has a largely in-focus background.

Anyway, I still haven't come up with a topic so I'm not going to stretch it. I'll try to be around during the week, but if I'm not you'll know why.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails