Saturday 25 October 2014

Short post of randomness

As usual, I've wasted most of the morning catching up on mindless internet stuff I didn't get to during the week. And then, when I went upstairs briefly for something, Squeak McCuddleme had woken up and had some demands. Have I mentioned that if you don't pick up Tom right away when he wants to be held that he'll just climb up on his own? So yeah, I had to include a bit of quality cat time there.

That's a big sacrifice, you know. They're cute when they're not destroying things. I just wish that he could figure out that Allergy Annie here doesn't appreciate a cat nose all over her face.

Some of my two fans might be wondering by now how someone with cat allergies has managed to be with cats most of her life.

Simple.

Drugs.

I should explain that a bit more. When I was a kid I was on an inhaled steroid for various allergies, including the cat one. Later on as an adult when I decided to drop the steroid, I just started using otc antihistamines when it was necessary. Not exactly the best move since many antihistamines and I don't get along very well, but I eventually found one that works without a lot of side effects, and there you have it.

Me, the cat cuddler.

----------

I wanted to make sure I said a huge thank-you on behalf of those of us who have sense to the people of Cold Lake who helped clean up a mosque that some pseudobrained idiot thought it would be fun to spray paint. Well, done, and way to show (without just talking about it) that one sub-moronic jackass doesn't reflect the values of your community. Or this country, for that matter. I wish that there were more people out there like you who would actively do something about a problem.

--------

That's it, actually. I did say short post. Tomorrow, probably more cat things, especially since Dad just gave them their first catnip and I apparently need to go up and see the results.


Sorry, no apparently about that. I neeeeed to go up and see the results. Later, everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails