Sunday 26 October 2014

Catnip pose of the day:

Yeah, so catnip's good...

----------

I think that'll be it today, folks. I'd planned more, but I'm having one of those days where I woke up with a headache and I don't really feel like putting together coherent sentences.

Waking up with a headache, by the way, is one of my least favourite things. I mean, I know that it's not exactly anyone's wish to ever have a headache, but to my mind waking up with a headache before you've even done something to deserve it is just a huge, huge, cheat. Thanks a lot, brain. After all, all I did for you was let you sleep. That's what I'm being punished for?

Um, yeah. My brain and I (which, of course, is still my brain) tend to have arguments. That's how I can live alone, you see. I've already got company.

Little known fact about me (unless I've told you, that is): You can usually tell if I have a headache by looking at my forehead. I have a muscle over my left eye that contracts, so there's a slight bulge there. For anyone who knows that, they can tell right away that I'm not faking it. I was asked once if the muscle spasm causes headaches, and I really don't know. I should have it checked, I guess. It might be an actual medical case for botox or something.

On another note (and this is rapidly turning into a post whether I meant it to or not), I should have taken a picture of my hand this morning since I'm noticing as I type that it sort of shows the state of my life at the moment. Rolling ring because I put it on to go to work (I don't usually bother with jewellery on days that I'm going in to Dad's since I don't generally wear it all weekend. Sort of slipped my mind on Friday, though) and I almost always have it on to play with at work (yay fidgeting), new swanish-thingy pinkie ring because I'm a sucker for that sort of thing, and... kitten scratch. Not a bad one or anything, but it certainly looks like a what did you do this weekend, Dee?



Aaanyway, I think I'll leave off for now. And leave earlier than I usually do to beat some weather on the way home. Nothing serious -- it'd just be nice to miss the wind and the rain, what with the stupid headache and all.

Catch you in a couple of days, probably.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails