Wednesday 17 October 2012

Pointless photo of the day:

Yes, yes, the blog has been somewhat lacking in content this past while.

I realise it.

I guess I just don't have any bees in my bonnet at the moment. Or I'm getting lazy. Or... something.

I suppose it could be partly the time of year, if I wanted to blame things on seasonality. The days are getting shorter, the view is getting blander, and the blog is getting boring.

Or maybe just the blogger.

I'm sounding much more down than I really am, I promise.





I sooo have nothing today, but I bet you'd already noticed that. Ah well, at least you got a pointless photo of one of my favourite things in the world. Yes, I like grape leaves even when they're dead. They twist into such interesting shapes, you see.

Um, and with that... I'll try harder to be blathery tomorrow? Well, we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails