Friday 23 November 2012

One of those days...

I hate it when I actually have an idea for a post (Whomever knows, it happens so rarely) and then have to face the fact that I don't have time for it because I should be working at work.

What a concept.

I've had one of those mornings where things have been getting done, but unfortunately none of the things that have been getting done are the ones I was planning to get done.

Ah well. One less actual post here probably won't even be noticed, considering how little I've been posting lately. We'll try for more blather tomorrow, but since I'm supposed to be working at work then too I don't know how successful I'll be.

Erm... make whatever sense you can out of that last bit. Oh, and enjoy the continuing series of not-recent photos. At least they keep the usual pointless theme going.



Later.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

No one is commenting at all on my blog posts. Which is totally strange. Wondering if Blogger is having problems. I made the best all time apple pie on Thursday. (our thankful day) Other than that it has been cold as hell. Spring can't come soon enough. And did you know, 4 chickens equals 28 eggs a week. Well, I sure didn't do the math. I can't even give them away. And just for anyone wondering. Fresh chicken eggs do not taste like store bought. Boy, do they not.Try and post on my blog. I want to see if it's working.

Related Posts with Thumbnails