Saturday 24 November 2012

Pointless photo because oh crud of the day:

Oh crud? Yep, censored. Those who know me can fill in the appropriate crudity.

As opposed to crudités, which are something different...

Anyway. Today's canape lack of post is kind of a repeat of yesterday. Had something to say, but busy with work. And if I don't want to stay here all day I'd better get back to it.

I will actually blog at some point, you know.

Um, but not tomorrow since I won't be near a computer.

Gotta go now.







Oh, today's pointless photo. Random. It's been sitting on my nerdstick for a while. Ever since Molecule Building Day, in fact. For those dying to know (clockwise from bottom left): Acetonitrile, Neopentane, Cyclopropane, and 1,1 Bromochloroethane. And no, I don't remember any of that stuff anymore. I had to look it up. It's been (sigh) a quarter of a century now since I studied it, so I think that I'm allowed.

Definitely gotta go now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails