Sunday 2 December 2012

Chapter 1671: Wherein Dee is... random?

We're under a snowfall warning, which means of course that today's pointless photo is of a clematis with a fly on it.

They're called pointless for a reason, is what I'm saying.

Plus, I don't want to take snow pictures. I'm holding out for as long as I can on that one.

----------

The problem with blogging after not blogging for a week is that I have plenty of thoughts, but most of them aren't fleshed out enough for a full post. Plus, I'm at work at the moment so I really shouldn't be taking the time for an actual blather. So what to do? Maybe mention the fact that life would be a lot less rich without mustard (mmm... mustard...) but I don't really get the whole thing for Dijon mustard (mmm... mustard with wine...?). I'm not saying that I don't mind stronger mustards than your standard North American yellow, but give me a good deli-style or even English-style mustard over the Grey Poupon any day. Maybe it's just because I don't have a limo, I dunno.

You see now why this kind of thing can't really turn into a whole blog post by itself?

Ok, another thing on my mind because it's come up over and over again on television lately. It bugs me enough that I've mentioned it before, but it's SO much a headdesk for me that I have to get it out somewhere. Caution: lady's privates ahead. I promise it's PG, though.

Ladies. Read and learn. It embarrasses me to no end that you don't know your own  anatomy. It's becoming more and more apparent that a vast number of you don't know what your vagina is, or where it can be found. Look, even if you go out in the world's shortest skirt and no underwear, and even if you dance the dirtiest dance that's ever been danced, no one is going to see your vagina. No one. Because -- and it's so depressing that I even have to say this to grown women who should know better -- your vagina is INSIDE your body. Inside. As in, not visible from the outside. The only person in an average woman's life who will ever see her vagina is her gynecologist.

I learned that when I was in elementary school. If you didn't, go here and read about what a vulva is. Family-safe link, I promise. Maybe you could teach your daughters? I mean, really. I don't hear any men out there mistaking their scrotums for their penises. It's basic anatomy, folks.



Um, anyway. Vaginas and mustard is a weird combination to end on, but I need to get back to work. I'll try to get back to regular-ish posting soon, but I can't guarantee what the week will bring.

Except, apparently, more snow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails