Friday 16 August 2013

headdesk

Not quite one o'clock and I'm fading fast, boys and girls. It's been an interesting couple of days. My neck's been out so I've been working at home, which would be ok except for the part that my apartment's been literally (proper use of literally, not internet I-don't-know-what-literally-means version) running at 30C for over a week now. So, discomfort and bad sleep. Fun times.

The planter dog looks like he understands, though.

I'm going to have to get the silly thing a proper bedding plant for a friend next year. This is two years in a row that he hasn't done well being seeded. I think that he's a bit depressed about the whole thing.

Or maybe just about being a scrap metal dog with a pot for a body, I dunno.

I did warn you about the tired part, right?

Well, maybe we'll keep this short for today and just take a moment to acknowledge the very nice rooibos chai that's been accompanying me through the fog (although, given the fog, my mate chai might have been a better choice). It came special delivery via my sister-in-law, and is NOT from Teavana.

It's from here. I've had a browse through the catalogue, and it's tempting. I'd have to go to Edmonton for a physical store, I guess, but I see that there's free shipping on internet orders over $50. Doesn't take much to get over $50 in specialty teas...



Definitely tempting. I'll keep you posted.





Because I just know you're all anxious about my source of teas.

tiiired...

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Sidelined with Shingles. About the worst experience of my lifetime. Even worse than radiation, at least then I had morphine. The doctor did give me some sort of anti seizure med to take at night. I would take it each night and say to my husband, I'm still in pain. And then he said I would pass out. Literally. So I guess passing out equals you don't know you're in pain. And it hit me on side of neck, collarbone, shoulder. All places with high nerve endings. So, Been just waiting to die. Guess I will live.

Related Posts with Thumbnails