Friday 30 August 2013

I can't remember if I had a post topic.

I think I might have, and then work things came up, and then Wheat decided we needed to hear Springtime for Hitler, and then more work things came up, and then I needed to eat some Rockets. And then we went for a walk.

It's a funny thing, working at a nature centre, but we're actually encouraged to go for walks. Sometimes it's to meet the public, sometimes it's to check general maintenance, but most times it's just to get outside.

Unfortunately, in this computer-driven world, sometimes it's hard even here to get away from the desk. We all should, though, even if you don't happen to have a sanctuary out your back door. It's important to look at something that isn't a screen to give your brain a chance to reset.

My brain's reset enough now that I honestly can't think what this blog post was meant to be. So in lieu of sense or even blather, have a random duck bum.

It's so fresh off the camera that it doesn't have a photo title or anything.

I should have called it Random Duck Bum, really. Would have made sense.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails