Saturday 12 July 2014

Remotely

Action shot!

Not a particularly good one, but still. Kind of neat, right?

Anyway. I'll try to keep this short because I'm at work. Yeah, it's that time of year again when I switch to weekends, and to top off the feeling of weird I'm also working late to cover a shift. All of this means that I'm not super in the mood for a blather.

You're getting a whinge instead, and I'll try to keep it short.

I hate the whole #firstworldproblems thing (bandwagon much, people?), but I have to admit that I'm having one. I'm remoteless.

The remote for my cable box died. I knew it was going to because it was getting pretty erratic, but the deed has finally happened and I'm currently a push-button girl. Go to the television and hit the button to turn it on; hit the cable box buttons to do anything else.

It sucks.

I mean, I can access most (most... sigh) of the functions of the cable box via its buttons, but having to go right up to the tv any time I need to change things? Sucks, as I said. In a minor way, yes, but still sucks. And it's almost like getting exercise, after all. Can't have that.

So what now? Well, I'm not stupid. I'll get a universal remote. I just haven't had the time to go shopping yet, and currently I'm here at work (did I mention?) so it won't happen tonight.

More push-button, I guess.



That sucks.





Sigh. #firstworldproblems. 

----------

Nearly forgot: Today's tea is Quangzhou Milk Oolong. This is a nice tea, boys and girls. I probably overbrewed it slightly because I was talking to my coworkers, but even then it was so very smooth. I'm really going to enjoy this one.

#firstworldnonproblems

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails