Friday 15 August 2014

Pointless spider on a flower of the day:

Wait a minute. Who am I to say that the spider is pointless? It may be having a very pointed life for all I know.

It is on a flower, though.

Probably the reason why this group of spiders is sometimes called the Flower Spiders. That's my guess, anyway.

Speaking of guessing, who's already guessed that I have nothing?

It's one of the hazards of posting at work, I suppose. Work happens, and then when there's time to blog you have that moment of wait. I think I may need a topic. Does anyone have a topic?

I don't have a topic.

I do have a rock in a cage around my neck. Well, the chain's around my neck, really. The rock in a cage is hanging from the chain. The chain and the rock are both in this post -- today's rock is the one on the upper right. Leopard skin jasper. And why am I telling you this? Sadly, and Whomever help me, I'm in the mood to buy rocks again.

This time I blame the shopping channel. Yeah, I've been watching jewellery shows again, and for the most part they've been laughable. It always puts me in the I prefer real mindset, unfortunately, and that makes me think of what other rocks I might like to have dangling from my neck.

I don't need any more rocks just now. And I really should do my best to convince myself not to stop at the rock shop on my way back from Dad's on Tuesday. Can you tell that it's probably not going to work?

I can't help it. I like neat rocks, and they're kind of fun at work.

Speaking of which...



I'll try to have an actual topic tomorrow. That's not a promise, but it's also not a rock. You know, for what it's worth.

Probably not as much as a rock.

[/silliness]





Oh, and just because I can, pointless earworm of the day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails