Thursday 14 August 2014

Zombified

It's orange daylily time!

And in other news, it was 31C in my apartment when I left this morning. This morning, mind. After a night of open window and fan constantly running.

31C. No wonder I slept like crap. Or, rather, I didn't sleep. Nodded off a bit, maybe, but no sleep worth mentioning. What I did do was play with the 3DS, read some philosophy (you know you're desperate when), and watch a couple of things on my dvr. They say that when you can't sleep you should do something for a little while instead of getting frustrated about not sleeping, but for me that can be all freaking night.

And of course I had planetarium this morning. Perfect.

Ah well, sleep will happen. Eventually. I'm assuming.





I wonder if it'll be 35C by the time I get home...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails