Thursday 7 August 2014

Things on flowers

Well, I've been working (at work? Seriously?) and I haven't had time to think of a blather. Plus, I have a malfunctioning mouse. You never know how much you depend on mouse technology until your mouse develops an evil plan of its own, really. Ah well, Wheat's picking me up a new one on his way back from lunch. In the meantime I'm going to use the mouse and the work as an excuse to just give you a brief pictorial essay entitled (as you may have guessed already) Things On Flowers:

 Bee on Veronica. I've been trying for more years than I care to admit to get one of these that wasn't either completely fuzzy or completely overexposed (as it were). Bees move quickly.

Spider on Sunflower. Come on, you had to know that there would be a spider. In this case, the white Goldenrod Spider on the petals to the right. There was also a yellow Goldenrod Spider on the same plant, but I never got a decent shot of it. Goldenrod Spiders can change from white to yellow depending on the flower that they're on. Apparently those two couldn't make up their minds to match.

And here, Bee on Sunflower. I suppose that was pretty obvious, though.

That'll do it for this addition of Things on Flowers, otherwise known as I Have A Few Words For This Bloody Mouse. Seriously, if you knew how long it took to do even just this much, you'd be impressed that you're getting a post at all.

I certainly am.



Later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails