Wednesday 7 January 2015

Quick Hey Blog! of the day. Or week.

Yeah, very belated happy new year and all of that.

Should I already say that I have nothing?



Well, ok, not entirely accurate, but what I do have isn't exactly blog fodder. Health news (mostly good), family news (to be kept to family, as far as I'm concerned), and complaining about the weather (or wether, as I originally typed. Although what castrated sheep and goats have to do with anything I'm not quite sure).

I also seem to have a fair amount of parentheses.

And very few new photos. There are a handful on the camera, but... they're on the camera.

Anyway, there's your little hi, I'm still here post for the evening. I may be here a little more tomorrow, but after tonight's staff meeting I may need another break just to come up with some actual blather. We'll see.



Laaater...





Oh, one thing. Shooting people shouldn't ever be the answer. To anything.  #JeSuisCharlie.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Hi Deeol. Been AOL Trying to sell house and move back to Florida. Nice to see you are still blogging. Ignore my recent blog post. It's for a writer who I am hoping will do my Uncle Jack's story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails