Thursday 15 January 2015

Think I'll go for a walk outside now

Yesterday? Medical stuff. Monday? More medical stuff. Then (fingers crossed) a break and more medical stuff in June.

I'm tired of medical stuff.

Sooo... and since a couple of phone calls pretty much stole my blogging time from my lunch break... I'm taking the camera and heading out on the trails for a bit.

It's a good time to have an I'm getting paid for this? moment, really. Especially since the weather's decent enough that I'm going to have to stop for windshield washer fluid on the way home.




Bye then. Try to find something else to do for a while besides staring at a computer screen. Failing that, at least enjoy the reason for the post title, courtesy of some Seventies Cheese.





Going now. For real.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails