Tuesday 24 February 2015

Pointless it's been busy photo of the day:

It's been busy. Still is busy, in fact.

And also kind of sucky, since my neck's out and it's causing me an annoying amount of shoulder pain.

Anyway, no real time to blather so here's a picture of a bad cat. No, he's not supposed to be up there.

And Tom's not supposed to be in the clothes dryer, which apparently he's now attempted for both me and my dad. You're headed for some serious business there, stupid Turkey.

Incidentally, Bob's face markings and laid back demeanour has fooled a lot of people into thinking that he's a Sweet rather than a Turkey. Don't you believe it for a minute. He's as much a Turkey as his brother. He's just quiet about it, that's all.

And that's it for me. I'll try -- really I will -- to find some time to properly blather at some point. I mean, you haven't even heard my Oscars spiel, and now I'm not going to bother because the moment is gone. I will say, though, thank Whomever for the bow ties this year, boys. All this nonsense about long ties with evening dress was getting out of hand...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails