Tuesday 10 February 2015

So then...

The problem with blogging so infrequently these days (laziness, mostly) is that I completely lose my train of thought. I have no idea where I was going with anything here.

So then, what's been going on? Oh, snow, hating winter, hating government bureaucracy, feeling low for a bit, feeling better, reading that a cougar was found in a hay loft in North Kanata (*waves to Kanata*), finding out that sometimes people really really DON'T suck, reading art books, doodling a little, posting almost none of the doodles, working, dealing with a sore shoulder... does that cover it?

Oh, and the Turkey Brothers are a fair bit less manly today. Dad's supposed to pick them up shortly, so I'm sure I'll hear how things went.

Sorry for this mostly non-post, but I really do need to get back to work. Hey, at least I'm still around.

Occasionally.



I'd say I'd try to do better, but realistically I'll probably do about what I'm doing now. Sometimes the blather just ain't the priority.

Catch you whenever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails