Tuesday 18 August 2009

Pointless photo of the day:

Old photo and not a great one, but it's there in honour of the fact that I bought my father a squirrel feeder (the type of thing where a squirrel has to go in through a hole to get to the peanuts) for his birthday last November, and the squirrel figured out how to use the feeder TODAY.

No one ever said that red squirrels were particularly bright...

----------

I have to be honest. I do have a couple of things that I could be blathering about (the same couple of things that I could have been blathering about yesterday, in fact), but I'm not in the mood. No excuses, no. Sometimes it's just not feeling like a blatherific day, that's all.

And I'm feeling like I want to go with that feeling, so I hope you're getting the feeling that you're going to have to make do with just the photo again today.





Don't worry. My couple of things on the back burner will keep, and you'll find out soon enough that they are as pointless as usual anyway.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Gosh, I like red squirrels, Wonder if I could relocate one down south here. I have been busy getting well. and i was dragged kicking and screaming in to Facebook and now I have had less time to update my blogs,

Related Posts with Thumbnails