Wednesday 5 August 2009

Um...

You know, it's hard to think of a title when you don't really know what you're going to be blathering about.

It won't be about today's pointless photo, which I think is of a bee fly of some sort. A quick visit to Bug Guide makes me think maybe Hemipenthes sp., but then what do I know about bee flies?

It won't be about the fact that I've just spent the last half hour playing "educational" video games... although come to think of it, it's a pretty weird thing that occasionally I get paid to do things like play educational video games.

It won't be about my current lack of lunch, because whinging about the part where I'm lacking lunch will only serve to remind me that I am, in fact, lacking lunch.

It won't be about my very weird sleep last night, because I'm sure my two fans know all too well by now that my sleep patterns are nothing if not messed up. However, it doesn't exactly put a person in a great mood to go to bed early, actually get to sleep (our current rainy weather has allowed the apartment to cool down below 30C, which... yay), and then wake up a while later convinced she's managed to sleep through the night only to find that it's all of 12:30 in the morning...

12:30. Sheesh.

Excuse me. I need to at least go buy some junk food from the bookstore.

Ok, does typing one-handed give me a valid reason to stop this post since it's obviously going nowhere anyway?

No?

What if I find you a bonus pointless video?

All right, gimme a sec...

Here.

Or if your prefer a little less cross-dressing, maybe this one will do.





I'm going to eat my pretend food now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails