Saturday 29 August 2009

Pointless photo of the day:

I don't have much today. Kind of blathered myself out on the other blog, which I don't usually do. Check there if you feel the need to be blatherified.

I do have one thing, though, and it's kind of puzzling.

It was a dream, or at least part of a dream. I was drinking Jägermeister with my mother. This is weird for sooo many reasons. Let's give a couple.

First, I've never had Jägermeister in my life. Seriously.

Second, my mother was definitely not the Jägermeister type. A rum and cola in the evening, maybe, or the infamous box of wine taken along on camping trips. Not Jägermeister.

Third, drinking? With my mother? What in Whomever's name is going on with that, do you think? There were only a handful of times that I even had a single drink with my mother (one of which was unintentionally hilarious, because she'd ordered us both Long Island Iced Tea in a restaurant. She didn't know it was a cocktail. I was underage. Hey, everybody! Mom's bootlegging for me....), so I have no idea why we'd be drinking together in a dream.

And Jägermeister, yet.

Sheesh.

Gotta love my effed-up sleeping patterns sometimes, I guess. They make me so, so much more interesting.




In their own special way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails