Wednesday 17 February 2010

Ow

My head hurts. And I'm grumpy. And there's been altogether too much ABBA in my brain today, for whatever reason.

None of this is leading to any likelihood of a blather, you know.

And yes, I do realise that this place has been more than a little light on content lately. What can I say besides I'm getting tired of the Worst. Cold. Ever.

Honestly? I'm really too tired to do much besides be tired and complain about it. The other people in the office who have managed to get this one are saying pretty much the same thing, so it's got to be this particular cold rather than the fact that I went from one cold practically straight into another.

Sigh.

Anyway. No recycled photo today because I'm just not in the mood. Oh, and for anyone who actually looks at the doodles on the other blog (and if so, why?), this whole tired thing has managed to keep me from being artsy lately. I haven't given it up, don't worry.

Not that you would have worried, of course. Or at least I hope you wouldn't. I call them doodles because that's all they are, and that's fine with me.

When I have the energy to doodle, that is.




Right now I just about have the energy to put my head down on my desk...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails