Thursday 11 February 2010

Yeah, yeah, I know

Drumroll for the excuses, please:
  • Computer trouble at my father's place on the weekend.
  • Lack of pointless photography until I either take some new stuff or can be sure that it's safe to plug my nerdstick in after the aforementioned computer trouble.
  • I've been feeling LIKE CRAP.

Yay me.

Shall I see if there's anything in my work files to add some pictorial interest to this lack of post? Let's look, shall we?...

Ok, there you go. It's a chewed-on antler. Or, rather, the chewed-on tip of an antler.

Chewed on by what?

Probably mice. Nature likes to recycle its minerals.

And that, boys and girls, is all that you're getting for the moment. I have so, so much to catch up on.

Now, if only I could make my head work enough to catch up on anything...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails