Sunday 19 September 2010

Arrrr

Aye, mateys. 'Tis the day again. A pity the blasted thing fell on Sunday this year so Wheat and I won't be after makin' any lubbers walk the plank...

Ah, just as well. I don't have the head for it at the moment anyway. It'd just end up me sitting sadly in the corner arrring to myself and wondering why nobody brought any grog.

----------

Today's pointless photo is not of a pirate (I'm sure you noticed that on your own). It's a hoverfly. A bee/wasp mimic. They're cool.

Literally, at the moment. I was surprised to find these out at all on Friday. Nothing much else of the invertebrate variety was moving around.

I kind of feel like I shouldn't be, either. Yep, the dragginess continues... not that it was helped at all by Max deciding he needed attention at two in the morning. He'd been a lot better about that lately, and I guess I was hoping he'd gotten out of the habit. No such luck, sadly for me. Ah well. It's not like I'm not used to having interrupted sleep at this point.

And speaking of points, I really don't have one today. I mean, I know I rarely have much for points anyway (thus the blog's name, right?), but just now the brain is empty. I made a feeble attempt at doing some drawing this morning, and it feels like even that has done it for my energy. Normally I'd guilt myself into blathering despite that, especially since weekends seem to be the only time I have anymore for having thoughts (or lack of same) at length, but today I think it might be better use of my time to get some lunch and then head back to my place while I still have any sort of energy/interest/enthusiasm for driving left.

Ok then. See you later.





arrrrrr...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails