Friday 3 September 2010

Pointless random question of the day:

What is MacLaren's Imperial cheese?

I mean, I know that it's a processed cheese product, I know that it's tasty (there's some in my fridge right now, in fact), I know that it's a bit of a nostalgia food for me (which is, actually, why it's in my fridge at the moment. I was getting groceries, noticed the Imperial, remembered my mother buying it, and realised I'd kind of like some of that stuff), but I really have no idea what exactly Imperial is made of.

Cheese, obviously. I know that it has cheese in it because it says so on the the label, but other than that it's kind of a mystery.

And please don't tell me that it's "cold pack" or "product". That's no help at all.





And... I'm afraid that the cheese puzzlement will have to do it for today. There are work things that have to be done. You know, here at work.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails