Saturday 4 September 2010

Chapter 1185: Wherein Dee lives in denial

I have work to do to get things ready for fall school programs.

I'm currently not doing it.

And why?

Because that would mean that it's time for fall school programs.

I don't want it to be time for fall school programs, because that would mean that it's nearly fall.

Which it is.

And the first school program of the season is next week, so I have to get the fall packs ready.

But I don't want to.

Because that would mean that it's time for fall school programs....






Sigh.

Isn't circular thinking fun, boys and girls? Fun, but not productive. I guess. So I'd better get the stuff ready for fall programs. I guess.


Or maybe I'll have lunch first.





Ok then. I'll let you know tomorrow if I've got the stuff ready for fall programs. I'm betting you'll already be able to guess the answer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails