Sunday 28 November 2010

Brain bubble

I've been sneezing all morning. No idea why. It's probably allergic something-or-other and is completely unimportant, except that I've sneezed so much that I feel like perhaps I've blown a bubble into my brain that's absorbed any kind of blogging thought that I might have had before the sneezing started.

In other words, I've got nothing.

Is it too early after a two-week hiatus to be saying that?

Well, I'll tell you what. Why don't I talk briefly about today's pointless photo for a change, and if that leads me to a topic I'll keep typing. If not, I'll stop typing.

Sounds good to me.

Ok. This is the Raven River, just outside of Caroline, AB (home town of Kurt Browning, although that's not exactly why I was there). If I had taken the picture the day before, you would have seen a lovely FALL scene. Then... the next day it wasn't fall. And the snit started. As pretty as it may look, my two fans know that photos like these don't make me especially happy.

Especially when I'm the one taking them.

Um... I still have nothing.

Time for an anyway, then.

Anyway, this next week will probably feature at least a couple of pictures from Caroline, although you won't be able to tell that from the shots. Makes sense, right?

Erm... please tell me that my two fans know enough to NOT expect sense from this blog by now?



All right. That's it from me for today. Don't be too concerned if blogging is a bit spotty this week. I have no idea what the state of the office is going to be at any particular time because of the painting. I  may or may not have a work space. Guess we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails