Tuesday 9 November 2010

What? You mean I have to WORK at work?

That's not-so-subtle code for I've been busy and I don't really have time to post today, so all you're really going to get is a pointless photo (which, incidentally, is one of the few remaining fall photos on my nerdstick. We're soon going to be back to flowers, since I didn't bother to take any new shots last weekend).

It's been one of those days where a lot's been getting done, but none of it has anything to do with what I'd planned to be doing today. Ah well. Looks like the newsletter's going to be delayed as usual.

That's such a normal occurrence that I shouldn't even bother to type it, though. And speaking of typing, time for me to get back to the typing I get paid to do.

Later, then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails